Compound B13 and other Super Soldier Drugs

A screenshot from an online black market for superpowersThe following excerpt is from the chapter “Powers Done Dirt Cheap”. It describes the history of so-called “super soldier drugs”. Want to learn about the other four formulas? Back the Kickstarter!

All of the hundreds of known super soldier drugs can be traced back to one of six formulas. The first of the formulas, the American-created Peak Performer formula, sparked an international arms race between nations when it was made public in 1947. Nations raced to create their own super soldiers through whatever means were available. By the end of the Cold War, the six major forumulas had been discovered. The fall of the Soviet Union and pressure by a coalition of superheroes and activists ended research and development into the field by government and corporate institutions. The UN later banned the use of the six formulas in frontline combat troops after reports of atrocities by super soldiers during various conflicts in the 1990s created widespread outrage.

Since then, virtually every government has banned super soldier drugs for most if not all uses, even for life saving medical purposes. Some pharmaceutical corporations lobby for relaxing the rules, arguing that milder, diluted versions of the drugs could benefit the public but no politician wants to be the first to make these drugs legal.

Ragnarok has not changed this equation yet but many advocates for legalization of some or all of the drugs have emerged to argue their case. Some ask that police and military operatives be allowed to empower themselves with the drugs, although some cops and soldiers already illegally ‘juice’ themselves. Others point out how lawless base raiders empower themselves recklessly, endangering themselves and others in the process. Legalization would reduce that risk. Corporate advocates lament the loss of a potentially huge market for ‘over the counter superpowers’. So far these arguments have not persuaded the powers that be.

Peak Performer: Enhancement drug that increases physical and mental performance. The original formula transformed its recipient into a world class athlete and drastically improved memory, mental acuity, and bravery. There are few side effects, except for increased aggression and antisocial behavior. Variations of the formula often focus in a single area: increasing IQ or agility for example. This is considered the safest drug but its effects cannot transcend absolute human limitations.

Interestingly enough, the US military conducted research on combining Peak Performer with other super soldier drugs and achieved limited success, a rarity in the field. Adding more than one drug in a single human is unpredictable and many times fatal. However, the military found a way to safely enhance a human with Peak Performer before introducing another super soldier drug. This research is heavily protected, although its existence may inspire similar work around the globe.

Peak Performer is the most common of all super soldier drugs and some consider it too weak to be considered a ‘real’ super soldier drug today. Despite this, it is still treated as one. Two variants have become highly valued street drugs, sold to the wealthy elite. “Harmony” provides a temporary boost to emotional stability, easing the pain of psychological trauma and providing a sense of wellness to the user. However, in order to achieve this effect, Harmony is mixed with powerful antidepressants. This prevents Harmony from permanently improving the user’s emotional stability and causes depression during withdrawal.

The other common variant, “Boost”, increases intelligence on and is used by lawyers, bankers, doctors, and other high earning professionals. At least those that can afford it and can find a dealer that actually has Boost for sale. However, Boost’s effects are permanent, which is a problem to the very few drug dealers that sell it. One sale does not a business model make. So far, they have resorted to two common tactics: lie about the permanence of the drug and sell placebos (which may be addictive drugs) or blackmail their clients for regular payments.

Krutov Protocol: A Soviet made formula aimed to boost resilience and strength to superhuman levels, the Krutov Protocol is a set of drugs administered over a period of three weeks. The recipient falls into a coma and undergoes a metamorphosis that lasts for approximately two days. The subject must be hooked up to IV feeds to fuel the transformation. During this time, the subject’s body radically changes. His bones and connective tissue become incredibly strong, yet only slightly heavier and less flexible. Muscle tissue becomes vastly stronger, raising the subject’s strength to superhuman levels. Skin becomes dense enough to serve as natural armor. The recipient typically gains regenerative abilities as well. The character typically gains several inches of height and gains a large amount of weight from the transformation. Furthermore, they are noticeably different than humans, as their armored skin is instantly recognizable.

Administering the Krutov Protocol requires a specially trained medical technician or doctor and support equipment to keep the subject alive during the metamorphosis. However, variations of the Protocol have emerged that cut down or eliminate these requirements. The most common variation, “Compound B13” promises about half the end result for a fraction of the cost. One injection of Compound B13 puts the subject in a 12 to 30 hour coma. New, denser muscle tissue is grown and bone strength is enhanced. The skin begins to harden as well but it takes months for a B13 subject to grow effective natural armor. Virtually all of the subject’s fat is burned up during this period and the amount of strength enhancement is proportional to the amount of fat lost during the coma. Furthermore, this places an incredible amount of stress on the subject’s body, drastically shortening lifespan and increasing chances for cancer, especially skin cancer. All variations of the Krutov Protocol cause great damage to the subject in the long term. Of course, most users gladly pay that price for the power it grants.

95 comments for “Compound B13 and other Super Soldier Drugs

1. March 5, 2013 at 11:33 am

I would be willing to sacrifice my self for medics advancement.

• Kyle
      September 12, 2013 at 4:20 am

I give my informed consent to whomever has the compound “peak performer”and or “boost” .To the person willing to meet with me, inform me of any and all of the side effects and lets make something great thank you

• Kyle
      September 12, 2013 at 4:27 am

I give my informed consent to whomever has the compound “peak performer”and or “boost” .To the person willing to meet with me, inform me of any and all of the side effects including long term short term and dangers during procedure. Please anyone able to contact me with details about what im asking please without hesitation email me immediately thank you.

• Charles M Blum
        September 20, 2016 at 5:58 am

Notify me as well

• Christy
        October 6, 2016 at 12:33 am

I would love more info on this please contact me

• Charles M Blum
      September 20, 2016 at 5:56 am

Me to I’m Charles Blum let me know if I can sign up to REDACTED

• Young Tae
      October 8, 2016 at 6:05 pm

I just watched Avengers. Im ready to become a super soldier.

• Paul Cisneros
      January 2, 2017 at 3:33 pm

I’m more into it contact me please.

2. April 5, 2013 at 7:16 pm

Where con compound b13 be found

3. Mark Crouse
    May 14, 2013 at 5:44 am

Where can I buy Compound B13? Are there any need of people to test it on?

• robertboykinjr@gmail.com
      December 15, 2015 at 9:57 pm

A just silver sind up in 03 my name rob
      ert Boykin jr
      I would not mind taking that proscribed shot for my health

4. maryann gerard
    June 23, 2013 at 6:04 pm

you people are certifiable!!!!

5. zain
    November 13, 2013 at 1:41 am

im a young boy who is 14 years of age and i am willing to try this “boost” if you can fix the side effects like the cancer and short lifespan i wil try it with out a doubt so please do contact me

6. Hinderance
    December 1, 2013 at 9:28 am

I WOULD LIKE TO BE USED AS A TEST SUBJECT IF POSSIBLE PLEASE CONTACT ME!

• Mr. blue
      October 11, 2015 at 12:33 pm

Contact me and I can make it happen.

• SuperShaun
        March 2, 2016 at 7:16 pm

how can you make this happen? do you have the peak performer or an advanced version of b-13 without the cancer and shortened life span?

• vicky
        March 13, 2016 at 4:58 am

I volunteer myself for the
        advancement of human gentics I
        furthermore volunteer my rights to
        become a super solider…. my email is REDACTED

please please please please …. contact me … i eagerly want to test it and every serums and drugs of yours … please please please…….

• Mark
        March 24, 2016 at 9:41 pm

Can you truly make this happen. If so contact me.

• Mr green
        April 12, 2016 at 11:17 am

Is this mr blue if so make it happen for me contact me asap

• Javon
        May 12, 2016 at 8:20 pm

I want to do this email me at REDACTED

• June 19, 2016 at 3:59 pm

Id like to sign up for this only id like a more painful route maybe a bit extra constantly flowing through my veins till i can no longer feel a thing i give you permisson to do whatever ill be your human weapon im an average looking person but ill do it ive been through the worst type of pain anyones ever been through as a child ill manage

• Meelad
        August 5, 2016 at 8:15 pm

I want to be the greatest soccer player ever , can you help me achieve that . I will do anything to crush my opponent . Please help me become super human

• Chad
        October 2, 2016 at 5:33 pm

I want to get my hands on boost as quick as possible as well as peak performer

• andrew
        October 7, 2016 at 10:41 pm

Im 27 do anything to help me better me

• TS1
        November 1, 2016 at 7:47 am

Hit me up mr blue

7. john
    December 16, 2013 at 9:50 am

please contact me, i am willing to test this ‘boost’ product

8. dragonsgrin
    March 14, 2014 at 6:32 am

I was a test subject for this in 1998 at Fort Benning, and I can safely say its made me a complete asshole. Its a military Drug deemed experimental. It isnt worth the pain it will cause, and it is NOT without side effect, such as torn muscles, over estimating ones own capabilities, and more or less being a dumb fuck. when the side of caution is needed.

If you are some stupid fucking twat that wants to do drugs in order to make your dick hang low, go fuck your self and run in front of a train and rid the world of your fucking stupidity. This is a mental stimulant, you dumb shit, and it only increases agility, strength, stamina, and intelligence (A bullshit term BTW since you are only as smart as what you experiance) because of the years of rigorous training they force you to go through to prove their fucking bullshit drug works. After the program is over, your body quickly withers away since you no longer have direction enforced by the strict regiment. Basically placebo effect. It does, however, make you more agressive, which is EXACTLY what the military wants. But it makes you complacant as well.

Like I said, if your some dickless freak that wants to buff up and get smart because you think youll be less of a dickless freak, go kill yourself, since your looking for answers from anything other than your own means.

• Kbird
      February 11, 2016 at 8:25 am

OMG assholeness check but super soldiers r Wat they want break them down build them up I suspected my father was a test dummy for this once u sign dotted line they own u

• Kbird
      February 11, 2016 at 8:37 am

I wonder Wat happened when a father has a child would this effect transfer to his offspring dose it change u molecular level is dna altered ?? That may be lil out there but if he super human would his children show signs or characteristics of the super human change n I wounder how much testing been done on that .are these super humans creating super human soldier children like a bonded chemically inhanced super human army government testing is crazy this Lil out there but I have had length convos w my father who was medically incline n I think very possible brain washing clothes s a S.O.B

9. ira
    April 7, 2014 at 2:19 pm

I want a part of this

10. steve
    August 13, 2014 at 5:43 pm

I would love to be a part of the experiment I would like to be a super soldier in the service of the government
    I don’t care about the tasks needed to be done just as long as i’m boosted first
    (not a wannabe captain America but a genuine man seeking a purpose)

• Lettie
      July 19, 2016 at 7:52 am

You mean you read more than just the media release about the report? You just mean you read the executive summary, right?By the way, I really enjoyed your piece in The Ki#&7n821g;s Tribune. Such a great publication. We gave Father ManFriend a subscription for Christmas and took a spare copy to a NYE party for the hosts. (What dorks we are.)

11. Kareem Camacho
    September 26, 2014 at 10:48 pm

It would be interestin to experience to be a super soldier and i wouldnt mind being tested if possible

12. Kevin
    December 25, 2014 at 5:32 pm

I don’t care about the side effects, as long as the product works, I’ll do anything to get it

13. melvin m turner
    January 3, 2015 at 10:37 pm

would be willing to do further reserch in the field super strenght

14. Daniel Nemeth
    February 4, 2015 at 12:49 pm

I would like to be apart of this I am a former marine all I would need is this formula

15. Daniel pena
    February 20, 2015 at 6:41 pm

I want to be bigger faster and stronger without the lowered lifespan and with the least amount of side effects I would be glad to become a subject

16. Daniel pena
    February 20, 2015 at 6:42 pm

I want to be a subject when there are no lifespan side effect and the least side effects possible, sign me up

17. Duke
    February 26, 2015 at 5:18 am

This is for the people who administers the krutov protocol I’m looking for someone to give me the full treatment I want to be a super soldier I will do anything to for the treatment

• Matthew Vilela
      October 7, 2016 at 12:50 pm

I would like to volunteer for any performance enhancing test serum available as long as I am notified of all possible side effects beforehand. 10 years of Martial Arts training along with a steady weight lifting/diet regimen. You can reach me at any time by email. Thank you for your time

18. Hank Donahue
    May 7, 2015 at 3:25 pm

Sounds better then dinabol sign me up

19. Jose
    August 12, 2015 at 12:58 pm

i volunteer to try this

20. Wayne
    October 17, 2015 at 6:22 pm

I am willing to volunteer need more information I give full permission

21. Deadpool
    November 25, 2015 at 4:36 pm

Give me that shit and i go full power!

22. Bryan
    November 29, 2015 at 8:38 pm

Interesting

23. christian
    December 18, 2015 at 4:11 pm

If this is real I’d be one to do anything to help out. Many things are changing everyone needs to be ready.

24. Vincent Embler
    January 2, 2016 at 8:45 am

Sign me up my phone number is REDACTED

25. Jonathan Ramlal
    January 6, 2016 at 12:11 pm

I am will to become a test, if it works, I will work for DARPA and go out to the battle field

26. January 7, 2016 at 2:38 pm

I would like to volunteer I’m retiree Veteran my email address REDACTED

27. Yaphet Yohannes
    January 14, 2016 at 7:37 pm

I’m just a normal 16 year old boy who just keeps getting bullied everyday and can’t do anything about it I really want to make a difference in the world but I don’t know what to do if this super soldier serum thing is really real I would do anything to become a man of America

28. Bailey
    February 1, 2016 at 7:33 am

29. Bailey
    February 1, 2016 at 7:34 am

I give my informed consent to whomever has the compound “peak performer”and or “boost” .To the person willing to meet with me, inform me of any and all of the side effects including long term short term and dangers during procedure. Please anyone able to contact me with details about what im asking please without hesitation and with haste email me immediately thank you.

30. Rohit gk
    February 9, 2016 at 10:07 am

I give my informed consent to whomever has the compound “ Krutov Protocol ”and or “compound B13” .To the person willing to meet with me, inform me of any and all of the side effects including long term short term and dangers during procedure. Please anyone able to contact me with details about what im asking please without hesitation email me immediately thank you.

31. Tess
    February 15, 2016 at 12:49 pm

I volunteer!

• July 19, 2016 at 8:59 am

That adesrseds several of my concerns actually.

32. Bailey
    March 10, 2016 at 10:10 pm

I volunteer myself for the advancement of human gentics I furthermore volunteer my rights to become a super solider.

33. vicky
    March 13, 2016 at 4:54 am

Comment * ….. is it safe … i mean i am eagerly want to be a part of such experiments like “super soldier” …. i am from india … please if you do something ….

34. James barrick
    April 28, 2016 at 11:21 am

I want this super soldier chance. I give consent to be used in this project. I will tell no one of this. And give up alright to be part of this.

35. Michael jones
    May 31, 2016 at 7:17 am

REDACTED email me would love to be part of this even if it fails to work and I do not wake up please get in touch

36. Teaonna Simpson
    June 16, 2016 at 3:37 pm

Please I am woman who wants to be tested on I have nothing to lose. I have lost everything I known. My life was taken from me. I am not desperate. If I had a different choice this would have never came to my mind. If someone reads this a least give me a shot. Just want to something that could help some one else.

37. Rob
    June 18, 2016 at 11:45 am

Im interrsted in more information about these drug. Im a Doctor and would be willing to help.

38. Sputnik
    July 20, 2016 at 2:23 pm

It is hilarious how many of these people are publicly volunteering to test something that was completed before half of them were born.

39. Slak
    July 24, 2016 at 2:43 pm

I am a soldier who is interested in being experimented on

40. Dakota
    August 19, 2016 at 11:46 pm

I have nothing else to lose I give full consent if you will take me. Make my life better.

41. Derrick
    September 5, 2016 at 8:58 pm

I would like to sign up for this I have no family and nothing to lose I want to make a difference in this world. Contact me

42. Derrick
    September 5, 2016 at 10:11 pm

Would like to sign up for this project contact me please have no family and nothing to lose

43. Janko
    September 16, 2016 at 12:09 pm

I’m 16 years old, I don’t have anything to lose, so I want to use in a test with these

44. Eric.
    October 1, 2016 at 12:39 am

Ive always felt like I was going to die young. If I had to the chance to give it all to become something greater than myself. I would do it. Not to feel good about myself, but to destroy my own fear.

45. Ivan Desiqueira
    October 13, 2016 at 12:28 am

I am in

46. Nakia Calhoun D
    October 15, 2016 at 9:01 am

I would like to be a test subject I’m 18 years old and have nothing to lose my physique is athletic and I think I would be perfect to try compound b13 on

47. Ivan Desiqueira
    October 17, 2016 at 7:16 am

I am emotionless and pain is irrelevant to me and I would volunteer for this

48. October 17, 2016 at 3:42 pm

Yh I’m upfor this email REDACTED

49. John Stone
    October 25, 2016 at 10:17 pm

I’ll try it. I got nothing to lose.

50. Gregory Johnson
    November 7, 2016 at 12:26 pm

I have the IQ of 120 you can advance that I’m in regardless of side effects

51. Steven
    November 28, 2016 at 8:14 am

I am 47 years old and not too smart and I have nothing to lose so I would like to try this drug.

52. Steven
    November 28, 2016 at 8:15 am

I would do anything to be smart and strong and fast

53. Steven
    November 28, 2016 at 8:17 am

My address is if you like me to try at REDACTED

54. Carbon
    December 8, 2016 at 11:19 am

What is the purpose behind this?

55. Carbon
    December 8, 2016 at 11:20 am

Is this real?

56. December 21, 2016 at 6:19 am

Make me fight terrorism

• December 21, 2016 at 6:21 am

My number REDACTED I want to fight terrorism

57. Devin H
    December 22, 2016 at 1:42 am

58. Your Disgruntled Omega Male
    December 27, 2016 at 4:33 pm

I AM MOTHAFUCKIN IN !!!!!!!! IM DOING THIS. IM DOIN IT LETS DO IT!!!!!!! IVE BEEN WAITING ALL MY LIFE. Elliot Rodger should have waited. Just sayin…

59. Ronald Welch
    January 14, 2017 at 11:39 pm

I want to be a test subject, I have a blood clot after a surgery to a knee. If being a subject can make me stronger and healthier I’m game to try.

60. Callum
    January 22, 2017 at 1:35 pm

I sign me up I am happy to have that any day. ( Also if anybody knows where to buy or a sign up page for like a super soldier programme like DARPAs doing please email me at REDACTED

61. Edd777
    January 26, 2017 at 5:23 pm

Well there are quite a lot of people wanting this, but remember it comes with a price to pay which is your life. Now if you remove those damn side effects like you said then i’m in. But if the side effect is gonna shorten my life span, then i guess it is best i wait until there is a better side effect than that.

62. michael white
    January 28, 2017 at 10:22 pm

I’m also willing to be a participant

63. Jonathan
    February 1, 2017 at 6:31 pm

I know I will be the perfect subject to try the drug on give me a chance and I promise you won’t be disappointed one chance is all I need and I’m there for your every command.

64. AJ
    February 1, 2017 at 10:28 pm

Seriously people, how do you not know this is BS?!?! It’s a cool article/backstory for this game/video game but come on, there is no way anything like a super soldier serum exists, leave that to comics, films and novels.

I guess people do believe anything they read online.

65. Steven
    February 2, 2017 at 4:09 pm

I’ve already sent you one, but I don’t think this is real stuff because I wanted received message from these people I really want to be a test subject but I really don’t think this is real.

66. Steven
    February 2, 2017 at 4:12 pm

Help help help help hello hello hello hello respond respond respond respond respond respond hello well I’d be a good test subject I would be a good test subject I want to be a good test subject.

67. Steven
    February 3, 2017 at 4:02 am

This is not real.

68. Carl shoemaker
    February 3, 2017 at 10:38 am

Call me I’m in

69. rees
    February 8, 2017 at 5:46 pm

I was in prison and was administered the b13 serum in both arms. They out me in succlusion for 6 months I remember falling to sleep right after and woke up with incredible strength and stamina. The effects wore off drastically. To a point where I’m just extremely strong but stiff and less agile and flexible. It was a government cover up. And the injection the nurse administered was blue. Not worth it for the majority of the population because not slot if people can handle it. There’s so much more to the story, like me applying for the CIA a year and a half before that as well as other things.

70. February 23, 2017 at 7:25 pm

To ALL the Nerds and losers posting that they want be a “test subject” STOP! watching so much Captin America and Avenger movies! it’s corrupting your brain cells! GET A LIFE PEOPLE… THIS IS FAKE!