Chris Reed recently wrote up a set of rules to run Base Raiders using Fate Accelerated Edition. This is an early draft but I think it holds promise, especially for players still stumbling over the complexity of power creation rules. Check them out and let me know what you think!
Alien artifacts from the Tunguska Exclusion Zone can grant reality warping powers to anyone desperate enough to try them. Many of these powers appear very similar to powers granted in video games. Unlike video games, these powers have a steep price for anyone that uses them:
- Savescum: Die and reload yourself back into reality. True immortality, but at what cost?
- Co-op: Summon alternate versions of yourself to fight enemies. Too bad some of your clones might want to kill you.
- Aimbot: Perfect accuracy with an alien energy weapon, only at the cost of a few fingers.
- Speedrunning: Solve any problem with inhuman speed, demolishing anything that gets in your path, including friends and allies.
- Crate: A pre-generated base raider who has found a thousand uses for the common crate.
- New Adversaries: Full stat writeups for reality glitching adversaries, perfect for any Base Raiders game.
If you need new superpowers, new villains or allies, Glitched Reality is the perfect supplement for you. Meet Co-Op and the Speedrunner in the actual play podcast The Wild Hunt. Crate the hero shows up in the adventure Canon