“Did you ever want to save and reload your game but in real life? Here’s how.” A black market dealer to a potential customer in the Underground.
Buy Glitched Reality at the Base Raider Store. Buy it at DrivethruRPG.
Alien artifacts from the Tunguska Exclusion Zone can grant reality warping powers to anyone desperate enough to try them. Many of these powers appear very similar to powers granted in video games. Unlike video games, these powers have a steep price for anyone that uses them:
- Savescum: Die and reload yourself back into reality. True immortality, but at what cost?
- Co-op: Summon alternate versions of yourself to fight enemies. Too bad some of your clones might want to kill you.
- Aimbot: Perfect accuracy with an alien energy weapon, only at the cost of a few fingers.
- Speedrunning: Solve any problem with inhuman speed, demolishing anything that gets in your path, including friends and allies.
- Crate: A pre-generated base raider who has found a thousand uses for the common crate.
- New Adversaries: Full stat writeups for reality glitching adversaries, perfect for any Base Raiders game.
If you need new superpowers, new villains or allies, Glitched Reality is the perfect supplement for you. Meet Co-Op and the Speedrunner in the actual play podcast The Wild Hunt. Crate the hero shows up in the adventure Canon
We are happy to announce the release of two new PDFs for Base Raiders! (Well, one was recently a while ago, but I forgot to update this website)
Death Traps: Volume 1 ($3.99): What’s a base without a good death trap or three? Written by Base Raiders author Ross Payton and Caleb Stokes of Hebanon Games, Death Traps Volume 1 is a collection of five unique death traps is perfect for any Base Raiders game. It can also be used in nearly any Fate powered system. From the high tech threat of sentry turrets and shrink rays to the mystical security of the Vigil, there’s something to challenge any group of Base Raiders!
Volume 1 contains game mechanics and background descriptions for:
- Sentry Turrets: Miniguns to Plasma cannons!
- The Vigil: A community of mystically compelled guardians.
- Build-A-Base Bombs: Nanoswarms can build bases AND dissassemble thieves at the same time!
- Gritty Gas: Bio-engineered weapon that amplifies physical and emotional trauma.
- Shrink Rays: No bonus strength, just an incredible reduction in size. Can it be reversed? Who knows!
Purchase Death Traps: Volume 1 at the Base Raiders store or on DrivethruRPG.
New Teams: Avalon’s Ideal ($1.99): Not all antagonists are villains. Some are misguided heroes. A group of devoted fans to a missing superhero attempt to live up to their idol by putting on super hero costumes, taking dangerous super soldier drugs, and hitting the streets to fight crime. Too bad those illegal super soldier drugs are expensive, so they take to raiding abandoned bases so they can afford to power up. They want to do good but they can’t separate the heroes from the villains.
Avalon’s Ideal presents a rival team of base raiders who are trying to live up to the standards of the superhero Avalon. By giving themselves superpowers and assembling a team of devoted fans, they think they can fill the gap left by the missing hero. They are mostly untrained and have rather dogmatic views about good and evil. They could become fanatical zealots or great heroes, depending on who they meet and how they are treated.
This supplement stats out the three leaders of the team and gives an adventure seed, showing how they can be used. If you need more antagonists to throw at your players in a Base Raiders game, look no further!
Listen to the Base Raiders actual play The Wild Hunt to hear how they can be used.
Purchase New Teams: Avalon’s Ideal at the Base Raiders store or on DrivethruRPG.
Written by Kyle Carty of Rollplay Studios.